London – October 27, 2022 – Chambers UK has recognized eight Cooley practices and 20 of its lawyers as leaders in their respective fields.
Partner Rod Freeman and senior counsel David Kendall were named to the Star Individuals and Senior Statespeople categories, respectively, while partners Chris Stack and Claire Temple were recognized as Up and Coming. Nicola Squire and special counsel Maria Cornilsen were highlighted among Associates to Watch.
The following are Cooley’s Chambers UK 2023 practice rankings.
- Corporate/M&A: £100-800 million
- Employee Share Schemes & Incentives
- Insurance: Contentious Claims & Reinsurance
- Life Sciences: Transactional
- Private Equity: Venture Capital Investment
- Product Liability: Mainly Defendant
- Public International Law
About Cooley LLP
Clients partner with Cooley on transformative deals, complex IP and regulatory matters, and high-stakes litigation, where innovation meets the law.
Cooley has 1,500 lawyers across 18 offices in the United States, Asia and Europe, and a total workforce of 3,300.