#1 Law Firm for US Public Offerings
Market leader advising leading issuers, investment banks and investors in equity and debt transactions that raise capital through the global public and private capital markets
1000+ completed public offerings in 2016 – 2021
300+ completed IPOs and direct listings in 2016 – 2021
Rare balanced representation of issuers and underwriters
7,000+ private company clients give unparalleled deal flow
Serve as principal corporate governance and securities counsel for 240+ public companies
Trusted counsel to all the leading investment banks, including BofA Securities, Citigroup, Credit Suisse, Jefferies, Goldman Sachs, JP Morgan and Morgan Stanley
One of the most active firms working on capital markets transactions for non-US foreign private issuers
Legal insight for the capital markets
- #1 Firm for VC-Backed IPOs for 15+ years (IPO Vital Signs 2021)
- #1 Firm taking Companies Public since 2014 (Deal Point Data 2021)
- #1 Firm for Issuer-side US Technology and Life Sciences IPOs – Overall & VC-backed (Deal Point Data 2021)
- #1 for European FPI US IPOs since 2016 (Deal Point Data 2021)
- #1 Firm for Issuer-Side IPOs (Deal Point Data 2014-2021)
- #1 Firm for Healthcare & Life Sciences IPOs (Deal Point Data 2015-2021)
- Tier 1 for Capital Markets: Equity Offerings (The Legal 500 US 2021-2023)
- Ranked for Capital Markets: Global Offerings (The Legal 500 US 2022)
- Ranked for Capital Markets: Debt Offerings: Advice to Issuers (The Legal 500 US 2023)
- Recognized as Corporate Firm of the Year, and Licensing & Collaboration Firm of the Year, M&A Firm of the Year, Regulatory Firm to Watch and Patent Strategy Firm of the Year (LMG Life Sciences 2021)
Market insights and guidance for businesses focused on SPAC mergers
Resource guides and materials for companies planning their initial public offering.
Insights and strategies for companies navigating today's evolving economic conditions.
Resources for US companies to launch and succeed in new global markets.