CLE Speaker Series Privacy and Cyber Landscape: What to Expect in 2022
To request access to the recording, please email Kyle Kraynick.
The CLE Speaker Series is a program for in-house and general counsel focused on a variety of newsworthy business and litigation legal developments. Specialty credits in the areas of competency, ethics and elimination of bias also will be offered.
The privacy and cybersecurity landscape has changed significantly in the last year, and there’s a lot more to come. A number of new US state privacy laws have been passed, and there have been significant developments in the EU and the UK. We'll walk you through what to expect in 2022 and what you should be doing to prepare.
CLE Speaker Series programming
- December 2, 2021 – Specialty Credits Day
- December 3, 2021 – Arbitration 360 – What Companies Need to Know About International, Domestic and Consumer Mass Arbitration
- December 7, 2021 – Privacy and Cyber Landscape: What to Expect in 2022
- December 9, 2021 – Recent Developments and Current Trends in Trademark Law: Update From 2021 and Outlook for 2022
- December 14, 2021 – Notes from the M&A Trenches: Market Trends + Legal Developments
- December 16, 2021 – Practicing Competently: Recognizing and Responding to Impaired Attorneys (With An Emphasis on Cognitive Decline)
- January 11, 2022 – Addressing Ageism Bias on Multigenerational Legal Teams
- January 12, 2022 – New Year’s Resolution: Creating a Crisis Management Plan
- January 13, 2022 – Legal Ethics: What You Need to Know for 2022
- January 18, 2022 – Hatch-Waxman 101: The Skinny on 'Skinny Labeling'
- January 20, 2022 – Looking Ahead: What to Expect in Employment Law in 2022