To request access to the recording, please email Kyle Kraynick.
The CLE Speaker Series is a program for in-house and general counsel focused on a variety of newsworthy business and litigation legal developments. Specialty credits in the areas of competency, ethics and elimination of bias also will be offered.
This three-hour session provides a unique chance to get CLE credits in three specialty areas – competency, ethics and elimination of bias – to ensure that you're ready for the challenges of 2022.
This session runs from 10:00 am – 1:00 pm PST and includes the following programs:
- 10:00 am: Practice Competently: Recognizing and Responding to Impaired Attorneys (With An Emphasis on Cognitive Decline)
- 11:00 am: Addressing Ageism Bias on Multigenerational Legal Teams
- 12:00 pm: Legal Ethics: What You Need to Know for 2022
Cooley LLP is an approved provider and can provide credit in CA, CO IL, PA and NY. Cooley LLP is a sponsor and can apply for credit in OH, TX, VA and WA. Credit in other jurisdictions may be available via reciprocity. For jurisdictions where Cooley LLP is not able to provide credit, we will assist individual attendees with the self-application process or provide a general certificate of attendance. This program is ideal for members of CA MCLE Compliance Group 1 (A-G). For specific CLE credit questions, please contact our licensing + compliance team.
Please note, CLE credit can only be offered to those who have attended the live webinar. On-demand viewing does not qualify for credit. If you attended this session, please note that additional specialty credit cannot be granted for the encore presentations on December 16, January 11 or January 13.
CLE Speaker Series programming
- December 2, 2021 – Specialty Credits Day
- December 3, 2021 – Arbitration 360 – What Companies Need to Know About International, Domestic and Consumer Mass Arbitration
- December 7, 2021 – Privacy and Cyber Landscape: What to Expect in 2022
- December 9, 2021 – Recent Developments and Current Trends in Trademark Law: Update From 2021 and Outlook for 2022
- December 14, 2021 – Notes from the M&A Trenches: Market Trends + Legal Developments
- December 16, 2021 – Practicing Competently: Recognizing and Responding to Impaired Attorneys (With An Emphasis on Cognitive Decline)
- January 11, 2022 – Addressing Ageism Bias on Multigenerational Legal Teams
- January 12, 2022 – New Year’s Resolution: Creating a Crisis Management Plan
- January 13, 2022 – Legal Ethics: What You Need to Know for 2022
- January 18, 2022 – Hatch-Waxman 101: The Skinny on 'Skinny Labeling'
- January 20, 2022 – Looking Ahead: What to Expect in Employment Law in 2022