Best Lawyers 2017 – Cooley
August 15, 2016
Palo Alto – August 15, 2016 – One hundred and nine Cooley lawyers were recognized in the 2017 edition of The Best Lawyers in America, a leading peer-review survey of the legal profession. Forty-five Cooley lawyers were recognized in multiple practices, including 30 who were recognized in three or more practices areas.
The following Cooley lawyers were also selected as 2017 Lawyers of the Year:
- Frederick Baron – Litigation – Labor and Employment
- Jim Brogan – Litigation – Intellectual Property
- John Dwyer – Bet-the-Company Litigation
- Sonya Erickson – Venture Capital Law
- Jim Fulton – Venture Capital Law
- Kenn Guernsey – Venture Capital Law
- Robert Jones – Corporate Law
- Mike Lincoln – Venture Capital Law
- Jim Linfield – Corporate Law
- Anthony Stiegler – Litigation – Patent
About Cooley LLP
Clients partner with Cooley on transformative deals, complex IP and regulatory matters, and high-stakes litigation, where innovation meets the law.
Cooley has 900 lawyers across 12 offices in the United States, China and Europe.