CLE Speaker Series
What Every In-House Counsel Should Know About Insurance
To request access to the recording, please email Kyle Kraynick.
The CLE Speaker Series is a legal education program focused on a variety of newsworthy business and litigation topics. Specialty credits in the areas of competence, elimination of bias, ethics and implicit bias were offered.
This session walked through the life cycle of insurance – from procuring it to preserving rights to maximizing recovery for claims. This program is relevant to all sides of in-house practice, as insurance can be an important factor in everything from deal closings to litigation outcomes.
Cooley LLP is an approved provider, and can provide credit in CA, CO, IL, NY, PA and TX. Cooley LLP is a sponsor, and can apply for credit in OH, VA and WA. Credit in other jurisdictions may be available via reciprocity. This program is ideal for members of CA MCLE Compliance Group 3 (N-Z). If you have specific CLE credit questions, please contact Cooley’s licensing and compliance team.
CLE Speaker Series programming
- December 1, 2022 – Inclusivity, Intersectionality and Becoming a Better Ally in the Legal Profession
- December 6, 2022 – Recent Developments and Current Trends in Trademark Law: 2022 Update and 2023 Outlook
- December 8, 2022 – Practice Competently: How to Work in a Distracted World
- December 13, 2022 – New Cybersecurity Requirements in 2023: What You Need to Know, From the CPRA to the SEC’s Proposed Rules
- December 15, 2022 – M&A Market Update: Key Trends and Legal Developments
- January 10, 2023 – Implicit Bias in the Legal Profession and Debiasing Strategies That Work
- January 11, 2023 – What Every In-House Counsel Should Know About Insurance
- January 17, 2023 – Legal Ethics: What In-House Counsel Need to Know in 2023
- January 19, 2023 – Looking Ahead: What to Expect in Employment Law in 2023