CLE Speaker Series
M&A Market Update: Key Trends and Legal Developments
To request access to the recording, please email Kyle Kraynick.
The CLE Speaker Series is a legal education program focused on a variety of newsworthy business and litigation topics. Specialty credits in the areas of competence, elimination of bias, ethics and implicit bias were offered.
Cooley’s M&A team discussed key trends, legal developments and updates relevant to today’s deal economy. Topics included a high-level primer on process and fiduciary duties when responding to unsolicited offers, a look at merger of equals transactions, key considerations in underwater deals, and an overview on earnouts.
CLE Speaker Series programming
- December 1, 2022 – Inclusivity, Intersectionality and Becoming a Better Ally in the Legal Profession
- December 6, 2022 – Recent Developments and Current Trends in Trademark Law: 2022 Update and 2023 Outlook
- December 8, 2022 – Practice Competently: How to Work in a Distracted World
- December 13, 2022 – New Cybersecurity Requirements in 2023: What You Need to Know, From the CPRA to the SEC’s Proposed Rules
- December 15, 2022 – M&A Market Update: Key Trends and Legal Developments
- January 10, 2023 – Implicit Bias in the Legal Profession and Debiasing Strategies That Work
- January 11, 2023 – What Every In-House Counsel Should Know About Insurance
- January 17, 2023 – Legal Ethics: What In-House Counsel Need to Know in 2023
- January 19, 2023 – Looking Ahead: What to Expect in Employment Law in 2023