CLE Speaker Series
Recent Developments and Current Trends in Trademark Law: 2022 Update and 2023 Outlook
To request access to the recording, please email Kyle Kraynick.
The CLE Speaker Series is a legal education program focused on a variety of newsworthy business and litigation topics. Specialty credits in the areas of competence, elimination of bias, ethics and implicit bias were also offered.
This session provided a review of key recent trademark law developments from the US Patent and Trademark Office, courts and Congress – including recent rule changes arising from the Trademark Modernization Act – as well as a discussion of current trends seen in trademark practice. We also highlighted practical tips along the way for helping protect company trademarks and managing evolving trademark risks.
Cooley LLP is an approved provider, and can provide credit in CA, CO, IL, NY, PA and TX. Cooley LLP is a sponsor, and can apply for credit in OH, VA and WA. Credit in other jurisdictions may be available via reciprocity. This program is ideal for members of CA MCLE Compliance Group 3 (N-Z). If you have specific CLE credit questions, please contact Cooley’s licensing and compliance team.
CLE Speaker Series programming
- December 1, 2022 – Inclusivity, Intersectionality and Becoming a Better Ally in the Legal Profession
- December 6, 2022 – Recent Developments and Current Trends in Trademark Law: 2022 Update and 2023 Outlook
- December 8, 2022 – Practice Competently: How to Work in a Distracted World
- December 13, 2022 – New Cybersecurity Requirements in 2023: What You Need to Know, From the CPRA to the SEC’s Proposed Rules
- December 15, 2022 – M&A Market Update: Key Trends and Legal Developments
- January 10, 2023 – Implicit Bias in the Legal Profession and Debiasing Strategies That Work
- January 11, 2023 – What Every In-House Counsel Should Know About Insurance
- January 17, 2023 – Legal Ethics: What In-House Counsel Need to Know in 2023
- January 19, 2023 – Looking Ahead: What to Expect in Employment Law in 2023