2022 – 2023 CLE Speaker Series
The CLE Speaker Series is a legal education program focused on a variety of newsworthy business and litigation topics. Specialty credits in the areas of competence, elimination of bias, ethics and implicit bias were also offered.
Please note that CLE credit will only be provided to those who attend the live virtual sessions. For specific credit questions, please contact our licensing + compliance team.
- December 1, 2022 – Inclusivity, Intersectionality and Becoming a Better Ally in the Legal Profession
- December 6, 2022 – Recent Developments and Current Trends in Trademark Law: 2022 Update and 2023 Outlook
- December 8, 2022 – Practice Competently: How to Work in a Distracted World
- December 13, 2022 – New Cybersecurity Requirements in 2023: What You Need to Know, From the CPRA to the SEC’s Proposed Rules
- December 15, 2022 – M&A Market Update: Key Trends and Legal Developments
- January 10, 2023 – Implicit Bias in the Legal Profession and Debiasing Strategies That Work
- January 11, 2023 – What Every In-House Counsel Should Know About Insurance
- January 17, 2023 – Legal Ethics: What In-House Counsel Need to Know in 2023
- January 19, 2023 – Looking Ahead: What to Expect in Employment Law in 2023