Financial Services Enforcement Forecast: Five in Five
Best Practice: Exams, Enforcement and Internal Investigations
Cooley’s financial services enforcement team is excited to have brought you our Five in Five webinar series. These five weekly webinars during the month of May covered trends in consumer financial services enforcement and provided practical tips for navigating the increasingly challenging regulatory climate.
Session #5: Best Practices: Exams, Enforcement and Internal Investigations
In our final session, we shared tips to help you succeed in exam and investigation management, informed by evolving expectations. We discussed preservation of privilege, email best practices, investigation trends, and matter requiring attention (MRA) and memorandum of understanding (MOU) reviews.
For more information, please email Rebecca Lanz.
Financial Services Enforcement Forecast: Five in Five series programing
- May 2, 2023 – Enforcement Trends: What to Expect From the CFPB, DOJ, FTC and States
- May 9, 2023 – You Might Be a Regulated Entity If …
- May 16, 2023 – Marketing Mischief: Dark Patterns, RESPA and Digital Redlining
- May 23, 2023 – Transactional Considerations in a Tightening Economy: Diligence, Licensing, Restructuring and More
- May 30, 2023 – Best Practices: Exams, Enforcement and Internal Investigations