10:00 – 11:00 am PDT
12:00 – 1:00 pm CDT
1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
Cooley’s financial services enforcement team is excited to bring you our Five in Five webinar series. These five webinars in the month of May will discuss trends in consumer financial services enforcement and practical tips for navigating the increasingly challenging regulatory climate.
Regulation E may be a quick read, but there is a lot packed in it. We will discuss recent updates, including reading between the lines of FAQs and examination and enforcement trends.
Details and registration
For access to the recording, please email Rebecca Lanz.
Financial Services Enforcement Forecast: Five in Five Series Programing
- May 3, 2022 – Chopra’s CFPB: Can You Keep Up?
- May 10, 2022 – Biden’s DOJ: New Initiatives, Same Approach
- May 17, 2022 – The New Era of UDAAP: CFPB, FTC and States
- May 24, 2022 – Fair and Responsible… Everything
- May 31, 2022 – Regulation E(xtra): Payments, Deposits and Fraud