Financial Services Enforcement Forecast: Five in Five – Fair and Responsible… Everything
10:00 – 11:00 am PDT
12:00 – 1:00 pm CDT
1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
Cooley’s financial services enforcement team is excited to bring you our Five in Five webinar series. These five webinars in the month of May will discuss trends in consumer financial services enforcement and practical tips for navigating the increasingly challenging regulatory climate.
Fair and responsible banking continues to be a primary focus for federal and state regulators, and with the CFPB’s recent expansion of UDAAP to cover discrimination in non-lending markets, a fast-evolving space. In this session, we will cover all things fair lending, including recent trends, as well as how to avoid potential allegations of unfair discrimination.
For more information, please email Rebecca Lanz.
Financial Services Enforcement Forecast: Five in Five Series Programing
- May 3, 2022 – Chopra’s CFPB: Can You Keep Up?
- May 10, 2022 – Biden’s DOJ: New Initiatives, Same Approach
- May 17, 2022 – The New Era of UDAAP: CFPB, FTC and States
- May 24, 2022 – Fair and Responsible… Everything
- May 31, 2022 – Regulation E(xtra): Payments, Deposits and Fraud