Financial Services Enforcement Forecast: Five in Five – The New Era of UDAAP: CFPB, FTC and States
10:00 – 11:00 am PDT
12:00 – 1:00 pm CDT
1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
Cooley’s financial services enforcement team is excited to bring you our Five in Five webinar series. These five webinars in the month of May will discuss trends in consumer financial services enforcement and practical tips for navigating the increasingly challenging regulatory climate.
What do the CFPB, FTC and states have in common: UDAAP authority. While the CFPB gets the extra “A” (for abusiveness), they can—and are—coordinating on initiatives to share resources and address multiple issues. This session will cover recent UDAAP updates and hot topics in Mortgage, Auto, Payments, Deposits, Buy Now/Pay Later and true lender/bank partnerships, but will save unfair discrimination for Session 4.
For access to the recording, please email Rebecca Lanz.
Financial Services Enforcement Forecast: Five in Five Series Programing
- May 3, 2022 – Chopra’s CFPB: Can You Keep Up?
- May 10, 2022 – Biden’s DOJ: New Initiatives, Same Approach
- May 17, 2022 – The New Era of UDAAP: CFPB, FTC and States
- May 24, 2022 – Fair and Responsible… Everything
- May 31, 2022 – Regulation E(xtra): Payments, Deposits and Fraud