Financial Services Enforcement Forecast: Five in Five – Biden’s DOJ: New Initiatives, Same Approach
10:00 – 11:00 am PDT
12:00 – 1:00 pm CDT
1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
Cooley’s financial services enforcement team is excited to bring you our Five in Five webinar series. These five webinars in the month of May will discuss trends in consumer financial services enforcement and practical tips for navigating the increasingly challenging regulatory climate.
Much like it did a decade ago, the current DOJ is flexing its False Claims Act muscles to expand into new areas and match evolving market initiatives. This session will discuss initiatives announced by the administration with financial services companies directly in target, including pandemic relief and the payment protection act, consumer privacy and cryptocurrency. **Fair and responsible lending will be covered in Session 4.
For access to the recording, please email Rebecca Lanz.
Financial Services Enforcement Forecast: Five in Five Series Programing
- May 3, 2022 – Chopra’s CFPB: Can You Keep Up?
- May 10, 2022 – Biden’s DOJ: New Initiatives, Same Approach
- May 17, 2022 – The New Era of UDAAP: CFPB, FTC and States
- May 24, 2022 – Fair and Responsible… Everything
- May 31, 2022 – Regulation E(xtra): Payments, Deposits and Fraud