10:00 – 11:00 am PDT
12:00 – 1:00 pm CDT
1:00 – 2:00 pm EDT
Cooley’s financial services enforcement team is excited to bring you our Five in Five webinar series. These five webinars in the month of May will discuss trends in consumer financial services enforcement and practical tips for navigating the increasingly challenging regulatory climate.
In this session, we will unpack some of the new initiatives (and escalations) that seem to come almost weekly from this CFPB and provide insight into what to expect going forward. Areas of coverage will include recent updates to exam and investigation concerns and hot topics not covered by the other sessions, including the CFPB’s focus on big data, “junk fees” and repeat offenders and individual liability.
Details and registration
For access to the recording, please email Rebecca Lanz.
Financial Services Enforcement Forecast: Five in Five Series Programing
- May 3, 2022 – Chopra’s CFPB: Can You Keep Up?
- May 10, 2022 – Biden’s DOJ: New Initiatives, Same Approach
- May 17, 2022 – The New Era of UDAAP: CFPB, FTC and States
- May 24, 2022 – Fair and Responsible… Everything
- May 31, 2022 – Regulation E(xtra): Payments, Deposits and Fraud