Our November 15 webcast is designed to help you “get it right” when granting equity awards to non-US employees and will explore the key legal and practical issues that arise. This program will share technical and pragmatic advice from recent projects and provide important takeaways for companies who operate, or are considering operating, their equity compensation programs globally.
Specific topics include
- Navigating the local information you need
- Being mindful of employment laws and practice
- Obtaining local tax efficiencies
- Complying with data privacy laws, including the EU’s new GDPR
- Achieving effective employee communications
Comp Talks is a monthly program designed to address hot topics in compensation for public companies. The goal of the Comp Talks series is to provide practical information to help you:
- make compensation decisions that motivate your employees, consultants and directors to achieve your business goals,
- confidently explain those decisions to employees, directors, stockholders and proxy advisory firms, and
- administer your programs effectively.
Our programs, conducted by Cooley practitioners and industry experts, are designed to give you the information and tools you need to keep up with current compensation trends so you can balance the legal, tax and disclosure requirements and "best practices" with your practical business needs.
Paula Holland – Partner, Cooley
Ann Bevitt – Partner, Cooley
Amy Wood – Partner, Cooley
Register to access recorded webcast
For additional information, please email Heather Slavey or call +1 858 550 6248.