Charlotte is an associate in Cooley’s corporate practice, and she is involved in a range of matters, including mergers & acquisitions, private equity, venture capital and corporate reorganisations.
Charlotte’s representative transactions include advising:
- Primary Capital on its significant investment in Sigma Sports
- Humio on its $400 million sale to CrowdStrike
- Brandwatch on its agreement to sell to Cision for $450 million
- Pizza Hut Restaurants UK and its senior leadership team, led by CEO Jens Hofma, on the management buyout of the business from Rutland Partners
- Bottomline Technologies on its acquisition of part of Microgen
- Primary Capital on its backing of the management buyout of education platform ICS Learn from Angus MacDonald and Par Equity
- YummyApps on its $90 million sale of Lucky Zen to Me2on Co.
- Accel and General Catalyst as lead investors in UK digital bank Monzo’s £85 million Series E round
- Accel as the lead investor on privacy software company Privitar’s $40 million Series B round
- Ori Biotech on its £23 million Series A round led by Northpond Ventures in a syndicate that included Octopus Ventures, Delin Ventures and Amadeus Capital Partners
University of Law, London
Graduate Diploma in Law
MA (Oxon), Classical Archaeology and Ancient History, Distinction