The Augmented Author: Exploring the IP Implications of Generative AI
San Francisco, CA
Cooley hosted a CLE seminar addressing a new frontier in intellectual property protection and risk: generative artificial intelligence. AI tools are increasingly used to augment and enhance human creativity, but with new opportunities come new challenges for companies and their in-house counsel.
For those in the Bay Area, we hosted in-person in our San Francisco office. The seminar also was hosted virtually. A brief Q&A session followed the presentation.
- Latest examples and use cases of generative AI
- Potential issues implicated by AI, including copyright authorship, infringement and fair use
- Recent developments concerning AI and copyright law
- Implications of AI for other fields of intellectual property
- Bobby Ghajar – Partner at Cooley
- Angela Dunning – Partner at Cooley
- Judd Lauter – Special Counsel, Cooley
For more information, please email Mia LaFlore.