Life Sciences & Healthcare Innovation Program 2022
Join Cooley for our second annual Life Sciences & Healthcare Innovation Program series. This virtual program will focus on topics that matter most: resilience, family, leadership and inclusion. In addition, we have a monthlong lineup of programming featuring leading industry experts who will cover the most critical and timely issues, considerations, trends and developments affecting the life sciences and healthcare industry today.
Webinar topics include
- Washington enforcement
- Preparing to go public
- Artificial intelligence and machine learning
- Enforcing and strengthening trademarks
- Digital health sector
- Government regulation
Premier virtual events include
- Cooley is family – Family Bingo Night
- Cooley is resilient – The Power of Resilience With Chef José Andrés
- Cooley is leadership – Friendly Fire: Training Workshop with Ashish Nanda
- Cooley is inclusive – Biotech + Breaking Glass: Leading Women in Life Sciences
Check out Cooley’s newly launched Life Sciences & Healthcare Innovation Hub, which serves as a one-stop shop for important and timely legal and business guidance for key stakeholders across the global life sciences and healthcare industry.
For more information, please email Savannah Euler.