An effective compensation strategy is a critical part of attracting, incentivizing and retaining top talent. When designing, implementing and disclosing executive, director and equity compensation programs that reflect the business strategy and drive long-term value, public companies are subject to an evolving regulatory landscape and must understand investor and proxy advisory firm expectations.
In this webcast series, Cooley practitioners and industry leaders will discuss the latest compensation trends and strategies, as well as the challenges that public companies face when balancing legal, tax and disclosure requirements with practical business needs.
This session will focus on proxy advisory firm and institutional investor policy updates, as well as advice for the 2022 proxy season.
This is an invitation-only event, and there is no charge to attend. To request an invitation for a colleague, please email Ashley Bunnell. For more information, please email Joey Anderson.
The anticipated CLE credit for these programs is 1.0 hour.
Cooley LLP is an approved provider and can provide credit in CA, CO, IL, NY and TX.
Cooley LLP is a sponsor and can apply for credit in OH, VA*, WA. (*Due to the VSB application processing time, a VA CLE certificate will not be available in advance of the 10/31/21 VA compliance deadline.)
Credit in other jurisdictions may be available via reciprocity.
For specific CLE credit questions, please contact our Licensing + Compliance team.
Comp Talks Series Programming
- July 21, 2021 – Incorporating ESG Metrics Into Compensation Programs
- August 25, 2021 – Executive "Mega Grants" (Large, One-Time, Multiyear Equity Awards)
- September 29, 2021 – Director Compensation Trends and Litigation Developments
- October 20, 2021 – Compensation Issues and Trends Unique to Life Sciences Companies
- October 21, 2021 – Compensation Issues and Trends Unique to Tech Companies
- November 17, 2021 – Compensation Cornucopia – A Rapid-Fire Discussion of Hot Topics
- December 15, 2021 – Post-Acquisition Integration Considerations, Tips and Traps
- January 19, 2022 – Proxy Advisory Firm and Institutional Investor Policy Updates and Advice for the 2022 Proxy Season