Reimagining a Post-Pandemic Workplace
How do you envision your workplace after the COVID-19 health orders are lifted, much – if not all – of your workforce is vaccinated and the country moves past the pandemic? Will you require employees to be back in the office every day? Allow them to work remotely if they prefer? Or something in between?
As the pressure builds to create and implement return-to-work policies and procedures, employers need to consider where they are going before they decide how to get there. This program will provide a structured way to think through these issues as you prepare for the future of your workplace.
- Categorizing your workforce – which employees must be in the office, which should be, and which can work remotely
- Determining your desired outcome for the workplace
- Reasons for being in the office
- Reasons to work from home
- Considering the options
- The impact of vaccines on your options
- Developing your policy on remote working
- Planning and reconfiguring your workspace
- Creating your return-to-work plan
- Developing an action plan for potential future outbreaks
For more information, please email Laura Miller.