Athena On Board Program Workshop Series - Workshop 2: Your Board Placement Action Plan
Athena is excited to relaunch its On Boards Program Series to help position executive women in STEM to land a board seat. As California public companies seek to comply with California’s legislative mandate to have at least one woman on their board of directors by 2019, Athena’s On Boards program aims to strategically empower more women seeking board placement.
Cooley – 4401 Eastgate Mall
San Diego, CA
Workshop 2 will provide a deep dive into the specific qualities and expertise that boards are now seeking. Additionally, each executive will then be tasked with formulating a personalized action plan and have the opportunity to connect with companies actively recruiting female board members and activate your network.
• Susan Major, Founder & CEO | Major Executive Search
• Judy Thompson, Founder and Executive Recruiter | Thompson Financial Search
• Robin Toft, Founder & CEO | The Toft Executive Group
• Bill Domann, Founder | the Domann Organization
• Sabrina Johnson, CEO | Daré Bioscience
• Annette Winn, Senior Consultant | Compensia
This workshop series is designed for executive women with substantial experience at the VP level in finance, operations or at C-suite level. To request an invitation, please email Jessica Simington with any questions.