Join us for our annual seminar series aimed at managing directors, CFOs, controllers and in-house counsel of venture capital and private equity firms doing business in China. A team of senior Cooley lawyers specializing in fund formation, ICOs, investments, litigation and regulatory matters will address current commercial and legal issues facing China funds.
This event is complimentary to attend and includes all training sessions, a luncheon following the event and plenty of time to network with fellow professionals, lawyers from Cooley and co-sponsors CVCFO, Merrill Lynch and Silicon Valley Bank. In order to encourage participation and time for questions, these sessions are limited in size.
- What You Need to Know About ICOs, Tokens, Cryptocurrencies and Blockchain Deals
- Sharing the Wealth: Key Business Terms in GP Agreements in 2018
- Litigation and Arbitration Workshop for China Fund Managers
- Let's Make a Deal: A Data-Driven Comparative Analysis of Recent VC Financing Terms
- Have We Got a Conflict for You: How Fund Managers Handle Conflicts of Interest
Workshops are free of charge and by invitation only. Each workshop will be conducted in English, and the materials will be provided in English and Chinese.
For more information, please email Allyson Scarchilli or call +1 617 937 2414.