Yuan Dai focuses her practice on capital markets and corporate transactions, including initial public financing, mergers and acquisitions, private equity transactions and general corporate representation.
Some of her representative matters include:
IPO and Other Capital Markets Transactions
- YH Entertainment,a leading artist management company in China, on its HK$490 million IPO on HKEX
- STAR CM, a variety program intellectual property creator and operator, on its HK$390 million IPO and listing on HKEX
- Calliditas Therapeutics, a Stockholm-based pharmaceutical company, in its $90 million initial public offering.
- Hillhouse Capital and affiliates in growth equity and PIPE transactions.
Venture Debt Financing
- Kaleido Biosciences, Inc., a clinical-stage healthcare company, in its $35 million term loan facility.
Prior to joining Cooley, Yuan has worked at the Boston and Hong Kong offices of a leading US law firm. Yuan is a native Mandarin speaker and is fluent in English.
Harvard Law School
Institut d'Etudes Politiques de Paris
MA, 2016, International Development
LLB & BA , 2014, Law and English Literature
Admissions & credentials
Hong Kong (Registered Foreign Lawyer)