Maureen Nagle represents a broad range of clients in a variety of corporate transactional matters, including joint ventures, mergers and acquisitions and other strategic transactions for communications, new media, life sciences and technology clients. She has been involved in numerous broadcast television transactions, time brokerage transactions, joint sales and shared services arrangements. She also leads corporate transactions involving companies in the life sciences, technology and educational sectors. Maureen's work has also includes a variety of securities work, including private and public debt and equity offerings and venture capital financings.
- Representation of Twin Point Capital in the sale of Blue Stream Fiber.
- Representation of Blue Stream Fiber in the acquisition of ITS Fiber and ITS Telecommunications.
- Representation of Gray Television, Inc. in the acquisition of Quincy Media, Inc., including related divesture sales to Allen Media, Inc. and post-closing restructuring matters.
- Representation of Gray Television, Inc. in its merger with Raycom Media, Inc., including related divesture sales and post-closing restructuring matters.
- Representation of Parse.ly in its sale to Automattic.
- Representation of Clarion Capital Partners in the sale of SQAD to Dreamscape.
- Representation of Advanced Solutions International in its acquisition of OpenWater.
- Representation of Gray Television, Inc. in the proposed acquisition of certain subsidiaries of Hoak Media Corporation and the proposed sale to Nexstar Broadcasting Corporation of certain of those subsidiaries.
- Representation of Gray Television, Inc. in connection with the acquisition of certain non-license assets used in the operation of KJCT (TV), Grand Junction, CO, from News-Press & Gazette, and the entry into operational agreements with Excalibur Broadcasting, LLC.
- Representation of Communications Corporation of America in the sale of its outstanding stock to Nexstar Broadcasting Group.
- Representation of Granite Broadcasting Corporation in the sale of KSEE-TV to Nexstar Broadcasting Group, including associated pre-closing time brokerage agreement.
- Representation of Smith Media, LLC in connection with the sale of KEYT-TV, in Santa Barbara-San Luis Obispo, California, to News-Press & Gazette Company.
- Representation of Palm Beach Broadcasting, LLC in connection with the acquisition of three radio stations in West Palm Beach, Florida, and the option to acquire two additional radio stations from CBS Corporation. We represented Palm Beach Broadcasting, LLC in the disposition of one of the radio stations under the CBS option agreement to Lincoln Financial Media, and the other to Good Karma Broadcasting.
- Representation of Smith Media, LLC in connection with the sale of WFFF-TV, in Burlington, Vermont, to Nexstar Broadcasting Group.
- Representation of Bahakel Communications, Ltd. in connection with the sale of radio stations KXEL(AM), KWLO(AM) to Woodward Communications.
- Representation of Bahakel Communications, Ltd. in connection with the acquisition of WBMM (DT), Tuskegee, Alabama from SagamoreHill Broadcasting, and in connection with the acquisition of certain non-license assets from SagamoreHill Broadcasting and the entry into certain operational arrangements with SagamoreHill Broadcasting regarding WNCF(DT), Montgomery, Alabama.
- Representation of MCG Capital Corporation's portfolio company, Orbitel Communications, L.L.C., in connection with the acquisition of the assets of Maricopa Broadband LLC.
- Representation of MCG Capital Corporation's portfolio company, JetBroadband Holdings, LLC, in connection with the sale of all of its cable systems and related assets, representing approximately 66,000 customers, to Shenandoah Cable Television Company.
- Representation of Smith Media, LLC in connection with the sale of its three television stations in Alaska, all ABC affiliates, to Vision Alaska I, LLC and Vision Alaska II, LLC.
- Representation of MCG Capital Corporation's portfolio company, HITV Operating Co., Inc. and its affiliates in connection with an exchange of assets relating to television stations KGMB and KFVE in Hawaii with a subsidiary of Raycom Media, Inc.
Georgetown University Law Center
JD, 1999, magna cum laude
Admissions & credentials
District of Columbia