Amanda A. Main
PartnerFull contact info
I am a passionate advocate for my clients and implement successful strategies to resolve disputes in and out of the courtroom
Rankings & accolades
YWCA of Silicon Valley: Tribute to Women Award
- Successfully obtained early judgment for $30 million in milestone dispute.
- Obtained dismissal of earn-out dispute for medical device company at summary judgment and secured multi-million dollar fee award.
- On the brink of litigation, led team to successfully achieve no-cost resolution of direct competitor conflict involving allegations of trade secret misappropriation, tortious interference, and unfair competition.
- Secured complete victory for OculusVR, the world's leading virtual reality company, in trademark infringement lawsuit filed by video-streaming company Oculus.
- Defended alcohol beverage company in high-profile trademark infringement lawsuit over beer trademark.
- Defended numerous tech companies in investigations conducted by the Securities & Exchange Commission.
- Represented special committee of board of directors in connection with multiple internal investigations.
- Negotiated successful resolution of dispute involving claims relating to corporate governance matters.
- Secured early judgment for client in breach of contract dispute.
- Negotiated pre-litigation settlement of contract dispute to avoid costly lawsuit.
- Represented company in connection with a California attorney general investigation into an illegal lottery.
- Obtained dismissal of lawsuit against investment fund for lack of personal jurisdiction.