2023 Berkeley Fall Forum on Corporate Governance
San Francisco, CA
Cooley is proud to once again be a producing sponsor – along with the Berkeley Center for Law and Business – of the annual Berkeley Fall Forum on Corporate Governance. In its eighth year, this hybrid event returned to the iconic Julia Morgan Ballroom in San Francisco for two days of panel discussions and interviews with top voices covering the most prevalent topics in corporate governance and business law.
Highlighted topics and themes
- Keynote conversations with regulators, authors, executives and academics, including Securities and Exchange Commission Division of Enforcement Director Gurbir Grewal; SEC Commissioner Hester Peirce; California Public Employees’ Retirement System CEO Marcie Frost; and more
- The latest from the Delaware Court of Chancery with Chancellor Kathaleen McCormick and Vice Chancellor Paul Fioravanti
- The great debate on remote versus in-person work
- How generative AI will change corporate transactions
- Navigating critical issues and board dynamics
- Global trends and impact on business growth and investment
To view the full agenda, please visit the Berkeley Forum site.
For more information, please email us.