Cooley Market Talks
Capital Markets and the Resurgence of Private Equity
Against the backdrop of an ever-changing capital markets landscape, Cooley’s Market Talks virtual series cuts through the noise and drills down on what you need to know about the current market.
In this installment of Market Talks, our panel of thought leaders discussed the evolving role of private equity players in the tech marketplace, with an eye on changing dynamics as we anticipate the return of capital raising opportunities and M&A activity.
Topics of discussion included:
- Various roles for PE participants in the tech company life cycle
- Board and management dynamics at PE inflection points, as well as adviser roles
- More similar than different? Exploring connectivity between PE and VC playbooks
- Looking ahead for tech M&A and capital markets trends
In a quickly shifting market, this virtual series arms leaders with clear and topical insights to help guide decision-making.
- Jamie Leigh – Partner and co-chair of the M&A practice at Cooley
- Umi Mehta – Global head of tech private equity and venture capital investment banking at Morgan Stanley
- Dave Peinsipp (moderator) – Partner and co-chair of the capital markets practice at Cooley
For more information, please email Andrew Gentilucci.
This content is provided for general informational purposes only, and your access or use of the content does not create an attorney-client relationship between you or your organization and Cooley LLP, Cooley (UK) LLP, or any other affiliated practice or entity (collectively referred to as “Cooley”). By accessing this content, you agree that the information provided does not constitute legal or other professional advice. This content is not a substitute for obtaining legal advice from a qualified attorney licensed in your jurisdiction and you should not act or refrain from acting based on this content. This content may be changed without notice. It is not guaranteed to be complete, correct or up to date, and it may not reflect the most current legal developments. Prior results do not guarantee a similar outcome. Do not send any confidential information to Cooley, as we do not have any duty to keep any information you provide to us confidential. This content may be considered Attorney Advertising and is subject to our legal notices.