IAB Public Policy & Legal Summit 2023
With new regulations, including five state privacy laws taking effect next year and more changes in the digital media landscape, you want to be ready for all the legal, policy and technical challenges impacting your business. The Interactive Advertising Bureau’s annual Public Policy & Legal Summit brought together leaders in advertising, media, technology and government to address how to continue building a sustainable consumer-centric media and marketing ecosystem.
Key topics included:
- Privacy issues in connected TV advertising
- What to expect from the Federal Trade Commission
- Navigating the state privacy compliance landscape for publishers, advertisers and brand agencies
- An update on the US-EU data privacy framework
- Navigating the legislative landscape in 2023
- Trends in enforcement of federal privacy laws
Featured agenda item
Monday, April 3 | 12:25 – 12:55 pm ET
Cross Border Data Woes: U.S.-EU Data Privacy Framework Update
Cooley partner and cyber/data/privacy co-leader Travis LeBlanc was a featured speaker on this panel.