9:00 – 10:00 am PT
12:00 – 1:00 pm ET
5:00 – 6:00 pm GMT
From the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) – and all the other new data protection frameworks arising in the US, Asia and Latin America – navigating the global data protection landscape is a challenge for most organizations.
In this monthly webinar series, Cooley practitioners will provide attendees with practical guidance and best practices around managing data protection-related issues. We’ll also keep you up to date on recent developments in the ever-evolving regulatory landscape.
This session will cover the 10 things you should know about navigating the privacy and regulatory landscape.
Details and registration
For more information, please email Jonathan Tsang.
Privacy Talks Series Programing
- November 9, 2021 – UK Privacy Update
- December 14, 2021 – Reconciling the GDPR with the Clinical Trial Regulation (CTR)
- January 11, 2022 – Overview of Privacy Enforcement Actions in the US and EU
- February 1, 2022 – US Compliance Journey 2022 – CPRA Roadmap
- March 1, 2022 – European Data Protection Board (EDPB) Guidelines on Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs)
- April 5, 2022 – Data Protection Around the Globe: Latin America
- May 3, 2022 – Artificial Intelligence and Privacy: EU and US Overview
- June 7, 2022 – GDPR Anniversary: 10 Things You Should Know About Last Year
- July 5, 2022 – Fintech, Payments and Privacy
- September 6, 2022 – Global Data Breaches
- October 4, 2022 – Data Protection Around the Globe: Asia-Pacific