The UK has an exceptionally strong talent pool, consumer base and business infrastructure and has invested heavily to help ensure a quick recovery from COVID-19. For these reasons and others, many ambitious, fast-growing tech companies will be considering expansion into the UK. Join our panel as we discuss the UK legal, financial, practical and political landscape and outline the support available to prepare for a UK expansion. You’ll also hear from Techstars, the global seed accelerator founded in Boulder, about the role the UK has played in their success.
This event will cover a range of topics, including:
• Setting up in the UK
• HR, hiring & transferring employees
• Accounting, banking & financial reporting
• Legal & compliance issues
• Governmental support on offer
• Chris Stack – Partner, Cooley
• Kiki Stannard – Managing Director, ZEDRA
• Stuart Sanchez – Fintech Trade & Investment, UK Department for International Trade
• Eamonn Carey – Managing Director, Techstars
Details and registration
For more information, please email Nastasia Humbert.