Cooley’s international products law team are pleased to announce the fourth event in its webinar series. This webinar will look at the European Union’s approach to Artificial Intelligence including the impact of the European Commission’s White Paper on Artificial Intelligence. The team will be joined by members of Cooley’s Technology Transactions and cyber/data/privacy groups to consider how product manufacturers, suppliers and other stakeholders can best prepare themselves to thrive during the fourth industrial revolution.
• What is European AI
• Data and privacy considerations
• Proposals for changes to the safety and liability regulatory framework
• How stakeholders can contribute to the ongoing European discussion
• Amy Collins – Associate, Cooley
• Chris Coulter – Partner, Cooley
• Fergal Duggan – Associate, Cooley
• Jamie Humphreys – Special Counsel, Cooley
View on-demand recording
For more information, please email Jennie McCluskey.