M&A deals in the life sciences industry have unique aspects that have been made more complex to navigate in today’s volatile environment. The seasoned dealmakers will discuss the steps and strategies for public and private life sciences companies to take early on to set themselves up for a successful exit down the road.
- How a life sciences company is assessed from a buyer perspective
- Strategic timing of a potential sale
- Tactics for long-term preparation
- Barbara Borden – M&A Co-chair, Cooley
- Andy Pasternak – Executive VP and Chief Strategy Officer, Horizon Therapeutics
- Eric Tokat – Partner, Centerview Partners
View on-demand recording