Cooley – 55 Hudson Yards
New York, NY
Cooley is pleased to invite you to join a select group of industry leaders and investors for our fourth annual CooleyED Conference on investment opportunities in global education. As our guest in a complimentary, by-invitation-only setting, you will have an opportunity to explore current trends and issues affecting the education vertical, strategic investment ideas and opportunities. The event will feature leaders in the broad education space exploring and presenting on emerging opportunities for domestic and international investment.
View the program agenda here.
Miriam Altman – CEO, Kinvolved
- Shubh Anand – Analyst, City Light Capital
- Michelle Dervan – Partner, ReThink Education
- Tonio DeSorrento – CEO, Vemo Education
- David Helene – CEO & Founder, Edquity
- Ash Kaluarachchi – Co-Founder, StartED and Producer, NY EdTechWeek
- Andy Kaplan – Managing Partner, Education Growth Partners
- Bryanne Leeming – CEO, Unruly Studios
- Daniel Pianko – Managing Director, Achieve Partners
- Sabari Raja – CEO, Nepris
- Joshua Schwartz – Founder and Managing Partner, East Wind Advisors
- Darrell Silver – CEO, Thinkful
- Dan Sommer – Investor & Co-Founder, 10XImpact, Founder, Trilogy Education
- Susan Wolford – Vice Chair, BMO Capital Markets
For more information, please email Rebecca Lanz or call +1 202 728 7084.