Join Cooley in our London office for an afternoon of networking and conversations about the state of the global edtech venture capital market (from Seed Stage through Series D) during London Edtech Week. Two panel discussions will feature an international group of investors and entrepreneurs to provide a diverse set of perspectives. Following the panels, there will be time for open networking to continue the conversation.
- Julien Barbier – CEO & Co-founder, Holberton School
- John Danner – Managing Partner, Dunce Capital
- Arnaud Dressen – CEO and Founder, Wonda VR
- Joel Hellermark – CEO, Sana Labs
- Sari Hurme-Mehtälä – CEO & Co-founder, Kide Science
- Sarah K. Lee – Advisor, EdVentures Partners
- Jun Lin – Director of Business Development and Business Intelligence, 17zuoye
- Jan Lynn-Matern – CEO and Founder, Emerge Education
- Alex Spiro – Partner, Brighteye Ventures
- Michael Staton – Partner, Learn Capital
London Edtech Week
The 3rd edition of London Edtech Week from the 17th – 24th June will highlight over 40 hosts powering events celebrating the future of learning and work. London Edtech Week will bring together 6000+ members of the global learning community for the largest series of connected, collaborative education events in London this year.
Register to Attend London Edtech Week
For more information about Cooley’s event, please email Rebecca Lanz or call +1 202 728 7084.