Cooley – Dashwood, 69 Old Broad Street
London, EC2M 1QS
Please join us to celebrate the GDPR's first birthday!
We'll look back at lessons learned in the past year, we'll explore current hot topics and we'll look forward to what's in store for the next 12 months. Please pass this on to other colleagues who may be interested in attending.
8:30 – Breakfast and Registration
9:00 – Update
- Enforcement under the GDPR – trends and risks
- Breach notification – who's notifying what, to whom and when?
- Brexit (because we have to, sorry!)
- Hot topics in employee privacy
- Marketing and ePrivacy update
- Network and Information Systems Directive 101
- GDPR in the US: Federal and State Developments
10:45 – Coffee Break
11:00 – Data Protection Officer Panel Discussion: DPO challenges and solutions
12:00 – Lunch – and birthday cake!
For more information, please email Jennie Turner or call +44 (0)20 7556 4458.