6th IBA Corporate & Private M&A conference
Westin Paris – 3 Rue de Castiglione
Cooley Partner Louise Delahunty will be speaking at the 6th IBA Corporate & Private M&A conference in Paris on internal investigations and M&A. This conference is ideal for European and international lawyers, in-house counsel, investment bankers, accountants and specialists from mergers and acquisitions business involved in European M&A.
- Current legal developments in European private M&A
- Strategic vs private equity: is it not really the same?
- Going, going, gone – running a European M&A auction
- Show me the money – acquisition finance in Europe
- Tax me if you can – BEPS and beyond: European tax in cross-border deals
- No way out? – internal investigations and M&A
- The 'known unknown' 3.0: fraud, fraudulent misrepresentation, willful deceit, and dishonest concealment
- European M&A deals
- Like a surgeon – European carve-out transactions
- Tell me more – how to produce an insurable due diligence report
Event details and registration >