SEC Enforcement Report - Issue 2 - 2014
The Securities Litigation practice at Cooley is pleased to release its latest issue of the SEC Enforcement Report. This publication provides news, enforcement trends, investigation features, and developments at the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). We hope you find this information useful. If you have any questions or feedback, please contact our editor Lyle Roberts.
View the SEC Enforcement Report
FEATURES IN THIS ISSUE
- SEC: Breaking Bad
- SEC Enforcement by the Numbers
- FY2014—A Record Year For the SEC
- Charging Individuals and Negligent Corporations
- The SEC's Renewed Focus on Accounting and Financial Fraud
- SEC Commissioner Calls on the SEC to Seek Amendment of Dodd-Frank Act
Cooley's experienced securities litigators have a dedicated nationwide practice focused on the defense of both public corporations and individuals in class actions, derivative cases, mergers and acquisitions litigation, and SEC enforcement actions. The team also has extensive experience in conducting sensitive corporate internal investigations and advising clients of all sizes on securities regulatory issues and litigation risks.