The SEC’s Final Cybersecurity Rules Roundtable: What You Need To Do
New York, NY 10001
Cooley cyber/data/privacy and public company advisory lawyers discussed the US Securities and Exchange Commission’s cybersecurity rules and the interplay between cybersecurity risk management, governance and public disclosures, as well as what steps companies should be taking in response. The session focused on the practicalities of compliance with the new cyber rules and featured a roundtable discussion of frequently asked questions, as well as questions posed by attendees to the Cooley team and their peers during the roundtable discussion.
- Michael Egan – Cooley cyber/data/privacy partner
- Brad Goldberg – Cooley public companies partner
- Travis LeBlanc – Cooley cyber/data/privacy partner
- Michael Mencher – Cooley public companies special counsel
- Sarah Sellers – Cooley public companies partner
For more information, please email Amanda Meier.