In-Licensing Considerations for Life Sciences Startups
11:00 am – 12:00 pm PT
1:00 – 2:00 pm CT
2:00 – 3:00 pm ET
This panel discussion will explore key considerations for companies that are in-licensing biotech or pharmaceutical technologies. Panelists will discuss the top factors that drive value in a licensing deal, including how to structure IP arrangements to advance your goals.
- Exploring different paths to licensing
- How to structure the licensing agreement to enhance value
- Patent due diligence and contemplating co-ownership of patents
- Nena Golubovic – Managing Director, IP Group
- Lila Hope – Partner, Cooley
- Amy Baker Mandragouras – Partner, Cooley
- Michael Salgaller – Technology Transfer Center, National Institutes of Health
- Shawn Yu – Associate, Cooley (Moderator)
For more information, please email Seema Desai.