9:00 – 10:00 am PT
12:00 – 1:00 pm ET
5:00 – 6:00 pm GMT
From the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) to the California Consumer Privacy Act (CCPA) – and all the other new data protection frameworks arising in the US, Asia and Latin America – navigating the global data protection landscape is a challenge for most organizations.
In this monthly webinar series, Cooley practitioners will provide attendees with practical guidance and best practices around managing data protection-related issues. We’ll also keep you up to date on recent developments in the ever-evolving regulatory landscape.
This session will cover the 10 things you need to know and what you need to do to manage a global data breach.
Details and registration
For more information, please email Jonathan Tsang.
Privacy Talks Series Programing
- November 9, 2021 – UK Privacy Update
- December 14, 2021 – Reconciling the GDPR with the Clinical Trial Regulation (CTR)
- January 11, 2022 – Overview of Privacy Enforcement Actions in the US and EU
- February 1, 2022 – US Compliance Journey 2022 – CPRA Roadmap
- March 1, 2022 – European Data Protection Board (EDPB) Guidelines on Binding Corporate Rules (BCRs)
- April 5, 2022 – Data Protection Around the Globe: Latin America
- May 3, 2022 – Artificial Intelligence and Privacy: EU and US Overview
- June 7, 2022 – GDPR Anniversary: 10 Things You Should Know About Last Year
- July 5, 2022 – Fintech, Payments and Privacy
- September 6, 2022 – Global Data Breaches
- October 4, 2022 – Data Protection Around the Globe: Asia-Pacific