10:00 – 11:00 am PST
1:00 – 2:00 pm EST
6:00 – 7:00 pm GMT
The CLE Speaker Series is a program for in-house and general counsel focused on a variety of newsworthy business and litigation legal developments.
Reflecting on the legal developments that took place in the unique year that was 2020, this program will project the key employment issues that employers likely will face in 2021.
Presented by Cooley lawyers Helen Luu and Gregory Tenhoff.
This is an invitation-only event, and there is no charge to attend. Please email Heather Slavey to request an invitation. For more information on the program series, please email Kyle Kraynick.
Cooley LLP is a MCLE approved activity provider by the State Bar of California, and the anticipated CLE credit is 1.0 hour General.
Cooley LLP has been certified by the New York State Continuing Legal Education Board as an Accredited Provider of continuing legal education, and the anticipated CLE credit is 1.0 hour Professional Practice. This program content is suitable for transitional and non-transitional attorneys.
Credit in additional jurisdictions may be available upon request.
CLE Speaker Series Programming
- December 8 – Special Credits Day
- December 10 – Recent Developments and Current Trends in Trademark Law
- December 15 – Data Security and Privacy Legal Outlook In 2021
- December 17 – M&A Dealmakers Roundtable – Key Trends + Legal Updates
- January 7 – Practice Competently – Calm Your Brain, Regain Your Focus
- January 12 – What Every In-House Counsel Should Know About Insurance
- January 14 – Diversity and Inclusive Legal Practice – Getting It Right in 2021
- January 19 – Looking Ahead – What to Expect in Employment Law in 2021
- January 21 – Legal Ethics – What You Need to Know for 2021