Alternative Finance Summit 2019: Marketplace Lending, Cryptocurrency and Crowdfunding
PLI Conference Center – 1177 Avenue Of The Americas Second Floor Entrance on 45th Street
New York, NY
Alternative finance continues to drive significant engagement with the investment community, and raises many more questions than answers about what the future holds for marketplace lending, cryptocurrency and crowdfunding.
Also available via webcast
Event details and registration
Featured agenda item
4:00 pm: Blockchain, Tokens and Cryptocurrencies: Latest developments
Cooley partner Nancy Wojtas will speak at this event.
- What is blockchain? What are bitcoin, ethereum and litecoin?
- Are tokens securities?
- Can any business really be tokenized?
- Is distributed ledger antithetical to responsible investing?
- Are private placements the answer?
- Regulation S offshore transactions to the rescue?
- Courting sanctions and/or disbarment by rigorously representing your client: is this a fair trade-off for challenging the SEC staff on the status of tokens as securities?
- Enforcement developments with respect to token and cryptocurrency exchanges?