A roundtable discussion concerning a number of important issues in recent bankruptcy cases, including Sears and the winning bidder’s settlement with the PBGC, the UCC’s objection to the sale in Sears and the Court’s rulings with respect to the sale, events precipitating the Windstream bankruptcy filing and a legislative update on small business bankruptcies. The panel will also discuss the “resurrections” of failed retailers, with examples from Toys R Us, Gymboree and Charlotte Russe.
This program is a must for bankruptcy litigators and other practitioners looking to stay on the cutting edge of their practice.
- Honorable Vincent Papalia – US Bankruptcy Judge, District of New Jersey
- Honorable Robert E. Gerber – US Bankruptcy Judge (retired), Southern District of New York
- Michael Klein – Special Counsel, Cooley
- Curtis Miller – Partner, Morris, Nichols, Arsht & Tunnell
- William S. Katchen – Esq., Law Offices of William S. Katchen
Event details and registration