With numerous market-leading companies making negative data breach headlines this year, and attackers constantly evolving their techniques, tactics and procedures, it seems there’s no longer a case of ‘if’ an organization will be breached, but instead ‘when’.
“Do you know how your team will respond to and remediate a cyber-attack?”, is an increasingly pertinent question that all C-suite leaders should be able to answer—and more importantly, have a role in finding that answer to ensure their organisation’s cyber-security posture and incident response (IR) plan is built for success.
Event details and registration
- Judith Moore – Director & Partner, Corporate and Crisis, FleishmanHillard Fishburn
- Mark Deem – Partner, Cooley
- Stuart McKenzie – EMEA Vice President, Mandiant
- How to identify security maturity improvement areas before, during and after a breach
- Why constantly-evolving threats require organisations to periodically revisit their crisis communication plans
- What actions organisations should take to ensure they can effectively protect their reputation in the event of a breach
- Which key strategic communication tactics should be considered when reporting a breach
Featured agenda item
11:00am BST (1 hour) : Your breach response master plan: take the sting out of a cyber attack
Mark Deem is a featured speaker.