Legal Ethics for In-House Counsel:
What You Need to Know in 2018
Cooley – Reston Town Center, 11951 Freedom Drive, 14th Floor
This CLE seminar will discuss several current hot-button ethics issues that in-house counsel and members of their departments confront on a regular basis. The seminar will be followed by a cocktail reception.
- New rules and key opinions
- Confidentiality and privilege
- Cybersecurity and client data
- Conflicts, advance waivers and litigation funding
- Duties of supervisory attorneys
- Disrespect, discrimination and harassment issues
For more information, please email Alicia Brewster.