IP Basics: Everything You Need to Know
Cooley U is an invitation-only, hands-on instruction program for first-time board members and entrepreneurs. The program is designed for the first-time entrepreneur or board member who would like to become more knowledgeable about critical IP issues and what investors and potential acquirers want to see in an IP portfolio.
Cooley – 4401 Eastgate Mall
San Diego, CA
Cooley U programs are held every few months and cover a variety of topics. Our speakers provide information every entrepreneur should know.
Discussion topics include
- Overview of IP rights (copyright, patent, right of publicity, trademark, trade secret)
- Common IP pitfalls entrepreneurs should watch out for
- What investors, acquirers, and underwriters look for in an IP portfolio
- Tips on working efficiently and effectively with law firms
For more information, please email Denice Cordova or call +1 858 550 6414.
- Lunch and an opportunity to network with your peers
- Instruction by Cooley partners JP Oleksiuk and Frank Pietrantonio