Are you getting ready to raise your first round? Selling a convertible note? Trying to figure out the right type of financing? Confused between full participating preferred and broad based weighted average anti-dilution? Yes, those are real.
Join us for a presentation on termsheets. Our speakers will provide information every entrepreneur should know.
Discussion topics include
- Key points of negotiation
- Understanding pre-money vs. post valuations
- What is the norm for a Series A deal
- What are “no shop” clauses and when to sign them
Cooley U is an invitation-only, hands-on instruction program for first-time board members and entrepreneurs. This program is designed for the first-time entrepreneur or board member who would like to become more knowledgeable about both the legal and practical issues involved in negotiating a termsheet.
This session will feature
- Lunch and networking with your peers
- Instruction by Karen Anderson – Partner, Cooley
- Q&A with Sheldon Lewis – Managing Partner, Blueprint Equity
Seating is limited. For more information, please email Leah Lowery.