- Event Recording: A Conversation on the Current Private Equity Landscape
- Cooley’s 2022 Tech M&A Year in Review
- VC vs PE: Comparing the Venture Capital and Private Equity Fund Financing Markets
- Event Recording: A Conversation on M&A in Today’s Market
- Did the Inflation Reduction Act Create a SPAC Tax?
- Transfer Traps: Considerations for Dual-Class Companies Contemplating M&A Transactions
- Locking the Box in Private M&A Transactions – Myths and Facts
- Is the SEC process for SPAC registration statements Kafkaesque?
- New SEC proposal takes on SPACs
- Antitrust Trends to Look Out for in 2022
- Cooley’s 2021 Life Sciences M&A Year in Review
- Delaware Finds Stockholder Claims Against SPAC Fiduciaries Subject to Entire Fairness Review
- Have Your Cake, and Closing Too: Invoking Prevention Doctrine, Delaware Chancery Court Grants Seller’s Request for Specific Performance in COVID-Related M&A Dispute
- Highlights from Cooley’s M&A Dealmakers Roundtable: SPACs!
- Investment Funds Beware: Proposed HSR Amendments Would Increase Reporting Obligations
- Pandemic-Related Deal Litigation Highlights Buyer Leverage in Transactions Requiring Debt Financing
- 10 Key Considerations for Going Public with a SPAC
- Navigating Today: Public Company Hot Spots and M&A Negotiations with the Impact of COVID-19
- CFIUS Update: Final Regulations Implement FIRRMA
- Representation & Warranty (R&W) Insurance – Current Market Trends
- Use of Earn-Outs to “Bridge” the Valuation Gap
- Top 10 Cross-Border M&A Trends across the Pond
- US vs UK Private M&A – Two Agreements Divided by a Common Language?
- How much disclosure of deal dirty laundry is necessary in order to fully inform a Corwin/Volcano cleansing vote?
- The Art of Drafting Milestones for an Earn-Out
- Non-Competes for California Employees in M&A Deals: Don’t Fudge It
- $2 Billion Purchase Price Dispute Over GAAP Compliance Highlights Need for Careful Drafting
- 2017 M&A Trends Series: Rep & Warranty (R&W) Insurance is Here
- 2017 M&A Trends Series: Cautious Optimism in the New Year
- Why we Expect Private Equity to Invest More in Tech in 2017
- Dell Decision and Recent Amendments to Delaware’s Appraisal Statute
- CDX Holdings Decision Spotlights the Treatment of Stock Options in a Merger
- DE Court Comments on Block-Holder Rights in OptimisCorp
- Options to Acquire: How these Creative Acquisition Strategies Differ from a Traditional Purchase
- No Harm, but Foul: Process Considerations for “Interested” Transactions
- Court Upholds Banker Liability for Inducing Faulty Process in Rural/Metro Sale
- Rep and Warranty Insurance: Trends and Key Considerations
- Utilizing Drag-Along Rights in Private Company Merger Agreements