Comp Talks is a monthly program designed to address hot topics in executive pay and equity compensation for public companies. The goal of the Comp Talks series is to provide practical information to help you:
- make compensation decisions that motivate your employees, consultants and directors to achieve your business goals,
- confidently explain those decisions to employees, directors, stockholders and proxy advisory firms, and
- administer your programs effectively.
Our briefings are conducted by Cooley practitioners and industry experts and are designed to give you the information and tools you need to keep up with current compensation trends and balance the legal, tax and disclosure requirements and "best practices" with your practical business needs.
Upcoming Comp Talks Programs
- October 24, 2017 – Risk mitigation devices – stock ownership guidelines, holding periods and clawback policies
- November 15, 2017 – ESPP design, administration, tips and traps
Recent Comp Talks Programs
For additional information, please email Leah Lowery or call +1 858 550 6465.