Comp Talks Series
Cooley’s Comp Talks series is a program designed to address hot topics in executive, director and equity compensation specific to public companies. Cooley practitioners and industry leaders will discuss the latest compensation trends and strategies, as well as the challenges that public companies face when balancing legal, tax and disclosure requirements with practical business needs.
Throughout the series, attendees will receive information on established and emerging best practices and the latest market data, including practical guidance on making compensation decisions that will motivate their workforce and can be confidently and effectively explained to all stakeholders.
If compensation issues are crossing your desk, you won’t want to miss Comp Talks.
Previously recorded sessions
- Stock Option Exchange Programs
- Change in Control and Severance Compensation – Current Issues and Market Trends, International Equity Awards
- International Equity Awards: Getting It Right
- ESPP Design, Administration, Tips and Traps
- Risk Mitigation Devices – Stock Ownership Guidelines, Holding Periods and Clawback Policies
- Negotiating and Implementing Executive Employment Agreements
- Section 409A Compliance Tips and Traps
Please contact Joey Anderson for more information or any questions about the Comp Talks series.